For all you guys with jailbroken iPhones and and want a different look and feel, why not try out the WP7 theme. Here are some quick instructions from Gizmodo.
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.
This is the result.